Long Player, our latest program, gives tracks room to breathe. It features some of our longest tracks, between 10 and 60 minutes long. The show features a diverse mix of sounds, perfect for the adventurous listener. Tune in every day from 12:00 am to 2: 00 am Pacific.
You may have noticed we’ve made some long-overdue changes to our station:
- We’ve changed the color scheme of the website, making it easier on the eyes and less disorienting.
- The web player is greatly improved, and we’ve added an alternative player without all of the clutter.
- Our stream has gone from an acceptable 128kbps to a high quality 192kbps.
- In addition to an easier to read recent tracks list, you can now see what’s coming up next.
- For those that have specific tastes, we have created several themed programs.
- For those that prefer surprises, nearly half of our broadcast hours are uncategorized, offering a mix of all of our tracks.
- If you want to know when to tune in, we’ve added a Program Schedule, complete with descriptions of each program.